ML 830 Cold Laser Therapy
For Pain Relief and Healing

 

The Microlite 830 Cold Laser

 

The MicroLight Corporation is the exclusive manufacturer of the patented ML830 Laser and the first company approved in the United States by the FDA to provide low-level laser therapy for the non-surgical treatment of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.You can now take advantage of this unique therapy in Newfoundland with Janine Clancy, RMT, at the Human Touch Clinic.
In addition to Carpal Tunnel Syndrome numerous other conditions are successfully being treated with the ML830 laser around the world and right here at Janine Clancy’s Clinic.

 

 

·        Tendonitis

·        Trigger Finger

·        Fibromyalgia

·        Sciatica Pain

·        Neck Pain and Whiplash

·        Shoulder, Elbow, and Hand Pain

·        Rotator Cuff Pain

·        Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

·        Repetitive Stress Injury

·        Tennis Elbow and Golfers Elbow

·        Knee and Ankle Pain

·        Heel Spurs

·        Plantar Fasciitis

·        Herniated and Bulging Discs

·        TMJ Pain

·        Back Pain

·        Chondromalacia Patellae

·        Heel Spurs / Plantar Fasciitis

·        Migraine Headaches

·        Nerve Root Pain

·        Post Operative Pain

·        Neuralgia

 

 

How Janine’s ML830 therapy can help to rapidly reduce pain and inflammation and/or quickly strengthen healed tissues to prevent re-injury:

As it turns out the ML830 MicroLight increases the speed of healing through a complex augmentation of your body’s normal inflammatory process. The non-thermal laser penetrates deep into your tissue promoting photobiostimulation. In essence, the cellular metabolism increases which in turn accelerates cell repair, increases blood flow, and stimulates the immune and lymphatic systems.

The point is photobiostimulation energizes cells and accelerates your body’s normal healing process. That’s not all; Low Level Laser Therapy with the ML830 also improves collagen and muscle tissue development, and helps generate new healthy cells and tissue. Clinical studies to date have shown a reduction in pain, inflammation, edema and an overall faster healing time. Amazingly, the ML830 creates true healing.

Up until now, other lasers were only able to penetrate half as deep into bodily tissues. The ML830, with its patented 830nm wavelength, is the only device capable of a penetration capacity of approximately 5cm with a 3cm lateral spread. This makes the ML830 the deepest penetrating treatment modality currently available allowing it to reach many more of your tendons, ligaments and muscle tissues.

 

ML830 Laser Is Safe, Painless and Noninvasive.

By now you are probably wondering exactly how safe ML830 Laser treatment at The Human Touch.

You’ll be glad to know the ML830 has been safely used around the world for over 30 years with great success. In fact, General Motors was part of the original ML830 Laser clinical studies, testing all employees at their Flint Michigan plant who suffered from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (this was a large group).

"GM found it to be 70 to 80 percent effective - nearly 80 percent of the people in the study went back to work, while the other 20 percent experienced some improvement."

However, there’s more, the ML830 is the world’s first FDA approved "3-B Laser" after passing guidelines that include years of clinical studies and tests. The FDA has some of the highest standards in the world. Surprisingly enough, the Laser doesn’t generate heat and is approved to be used over metal implants and fractures making it safer than Ultrasound.

Laser therapy can be used when you want or need a drug free procedure to control pain, when conventional therapies have been ineffective, or when you want to quickly heal from injuries.

Treatment with the ML830 Laser is painless consisting of several sessions  You should not feel anything during treatment other than the ML830 Laser’s tip coming into contact with your skin. There is no pain, electrical pulses, or feeling of heat during treatment as is common with other therapies. Only a very small number of patients have ever reported feeling anything during therapy (about 3%). Of those, they only report feeling of slight warmth or slight stimulation of nerves, nothing discomforting at all.

You may be one of the 75 to 80% of patients who feel improvement immediately after (and sometimes during) treatment. Many people feel the effects immediately but for chronic conditions, especially if you’ve had them for a long time, it may take a few treatments.

There is finally a way for you to truly eliminate pain with ML830 Laser therapy at The Human Touch Clinic. This advanced technology is non-invasive, painless, and drug free.