Are You Experiencing Pain and Having Difficulty Finding a Therapy Process that Will Heal Your Pain ?
Is Your Pain Caused By :
- A car accident or workplace injury?
- An over- use injury as a result of excessive computer use or other repetitive tasks?
- Recent or past surgery where scar tissue formation can cause pain?
- Long term stress or stress related to your current disability?
- A fall that has you experiencing soreness and pain in your body?
- Arthritis that causes pain with movement.
- Inactivity due to the pain?
- Ineffective results achieved in your past or present therapy? more info
If you can say yes to any of the above, know that you can finally breathe easier because you have come to the right place.
My approach to treatment has delivered positive therapeutic outcomes for many individuals, whose lives were deeply impacted by soft tissue trauma they thought would never heal or change.
Therapeutic Massage Research:
Research continues to show the enormous benefits of touch—which range from treating chronic diseases, neurological disorders, and injuries, to alleviating the tensions of modern lifestyles.
Consequently, the medical community worldwide is actively embracing bodywork, and massage is becoming an integral part of the recovery process for post surgery patients and pain patients ,hospice care and neonatal intensive care units.
Many hospitals are also incorporating on-site massage therapists who are responding to a great need where touch is being recognized as therapeutic in the rehabilitation and healing across multiple areas of patient care.
What exactly are the benefits of receiving therapeutic massage or bodywork treatments? Useful for all of the conditions listed below and more ,therapeutic massage can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Alleviate the Neck Pain associated with Whiplash Injury.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Improve overuse injuries often experienced by many individuals such as musicians and computer users.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce post surgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
- Healing begins when we learn to let go of the quick fix mentality that is so prevalent in our society today. Expectations of an immediate cure intensifies our stress and pain. Healing is a process and I see healing happening everyday in those who commit to the human touch healing process.
- Effective healing of pain in the body, riddled with soft tissue injuries, begins when we receive body oriented hands- on treatment and somatic education interventions designed to heal pain and increase function.
- Awareness around the possibility that help is available and picking up the phone to book an appointment is the first step in your recovery process. more info
- Learning more about your body and how it can heal with commitment to a healing and education process will deliver results you never dreamed possible. Time and participation in the process is the key to recovery and wellness.
Janine wants you to know, You are Welcome Here......
"Let the beauty we love be what we do; there are hundreds of ways to kneel and kiss the ground." Rumi"
"The Body has it's own way of knowing , a knowing that has little to do with logic, and much to do with truth, little to do with control, and much to do with acceptance, little to do with division and analysis and much to do with union"
Rev. Dr. Marilyn Sewell
"Cries of the Spirit" (1991)
"Do not dwell in the past.,Do not dream of the future. Concentrate the mind on the present moment. " Buddha